Bianchi 82 CarryLok Holster Right Hand Sig Sauer P220, P226 Leather Tan
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Sig Sauer P226 9mm... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Galco Draw-EZ Holster Treatment 1/2 oz Bottle... $7.96 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $24.46 Closeout Special
- KG KG-9 PTFE Micro Leather Kote 2 oz... $13.49 Available
Style: Standard Ride, Strongside
Auto Retention Definition: the means by which a weapon, once holstered, and without securing any other external retention devices, instantly locks into place. Once secured in this manner, it cannot be removed by jerking, twisting or pulling in any direction until the retaining device is deactivated.
Shipping Weight: 0.570 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.