Magnum Research Magazine Baby Desert Eagle, Baby Desert Eagle II 9mm Luger 15-Round Steel Black
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full Metal... $18.79 - $177.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $4.89 - $15.99 Select Options
- ProMag Magazine CZ 75, TZ75, Magnum Research Baby Eagle 9mm... $20.49 - $25.49 Select Options
- Wolff Hammer Spring CZ75, TZ75, Magnum Research Baby Eagle,... $3.99 Select Options
- Hogue Rubber Overmolded Grip Magnum Research Baby Eagle,... $13.73 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine CZ 75 9mm Luger Steel Anti-Friction... $26.99 - $32.99 Select Options
- ASP Battery CR123A PTC Lithium with Plastic Link Case Pack of... $7.65 Available
- Command Arms Thunder 3+1 Finger Vertical Forend Grip with... $13.49 Select Options
- Emerson Mini Commander Folding Tactical Knife 3.4" Commander... $155.58 - $188.96 Select Options
This factory magazine fits the original IMI / IWI Baby Desert Eagle (Jericho), first generation Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle, and new production Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle II pistols chambered in 9mm Luger with either a Full Size (4.52" barrel) or Semi-Compact (3.93" barrel) frame. It features a 15-round capacity and flat steel base plate.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 15-Rounds
- Body Material: Steel
- Base Plate: Flat, Steel
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.