MTM Deluxe Dual Gauge Flip-Top Shotshell Box with Handle 12 or 20 Gauge 2-3/4", 3" 100-Round Camo
- Hoppe's Bullseye Target Dots 1" Self-Adhesive Orange Package... $3.49 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge CB1078-20 (Replaces WAA20)... $9.89 Available
- MTM Shotshell Box with Handle 2-3/4", 3" 50-Round Plastic Camo... $9.99 Select Options
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered #1... $4.99 - $222.99 Select Options
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 20 Gauge 20S1 7/8 to 1 oz Bag... $6.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 130 Grain Flat... $28.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 25-06... $6.19 Available
- Redding Instant Indicator Comparator without Dial 223... $89.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round... $2.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $3.89 Select Options
Notes: Top features 5 quick access storage locations and 2 snap-lock closing compartments
Fits: 12 ga or 20 ga Ammunition
Shipping Weight: 3.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.