Certified 30 to 1 Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (30 Parts Lead to 1 Part Tin) Approximately 6 lb Average Weight
- SPG Bullet Lube Stick Hollow... $3.99 Available
- Certified 40 to 1 Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (40 Parts Lead to... $20.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In... $4.27 - $93.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 45-90 WCF... $23.99 - $94.99 Select Options
- Wolff Reduced Power Sear/Bolt Spring Colt SAA, EMF, Uberti and... $5.99 Available
- DPMS Hammer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- RCBS Lead Dipper... $25.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Cleaning Jag 44 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.19 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0178-12 (Replaces WAA12L)... $9.89 Available
- Hornady Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 200 Grain Lead Flat... $26.49 Available
- Certified Pure Tin Bullet Casting Alloy (99.9% Pure) 1 lb Bag... $23.99 Available
- Thompson Center Foaming Bore Cleaning Solvent 7oz Aerosol... $6.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Shipping Weight: 6.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.