GG&G XDS Standard Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 7" to 9.5" Aluminum Black
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $13.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $20.49 Available
- GG&G Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15 Billet... $31.49 Available
- Peltor Indoor-Outdoor Range E-A-R Ear Plugs (NRR 22 dB) 1 Pair... $11.29 Available
- Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $279.95 Available
- Atlas BT10 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $219.95 Available
- GG&G XDS Heavy Duty Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 8" to 10.5"... $212.99 Available
- GG&G XDS-2 Tactical Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 8" to 10.25"... $202.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- GG&G XDS Quick Detach Standard Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 7"... $202.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Multi-Tool AR-15 Steel... $30.99 Available
- PRI Flip-Up Rear Sight AR-15 Flat-Top Aluminum Matte... $130.99 Available
- PRI Flip-Up Front Sight Handguard Height AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $112.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $75.95 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Pistol Grip AR-15... $19.90 Select Options
The GG&G Tactical Bipod is specifically designed and manufactured to meet current military requirements. It is exceptionally rugged, and designed not only withstand extreme environmental conditions from -55 degrees Fahrenheit to +155 degrees Fahrenheit, but be operational under those conditions. With the bipod legs deployed it will withstand the military's three foot drop test onto a concrete floor while mounted to an AR15/M16 or M4 carbine and maintain full battle capability. The bipod is manufactured from aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum alloy with extreme duty connection points and fasteners, yet the bipod is still remarkably lightweight at only 11.5 oz.
The Standard XDS Bipod features height adjustment from 7" to 9.5" when measured from the dovetail attachment, silent deployment, fully adjustable legs with thumbnut adjustments and grip tight foot pads. All of the bipod's aluminum parts are bead blasted and Type III hard coat anodized per mil-spec in a non- reflective matte black combat finish. The bipod is equipped with a MIL-STD-1913 rail adapter that does not require tools for installation. The Standard XDS Bipod will also attach to any rifle with a 6 o'clock under barrel MIL-STD-1913 or Weaver type rail.
All of GG&G's superior quality products are proudly manufactured in Tucson, Arizona, USA.
- Adjustable: Yes
- Collapsed Length: 7"
- Extended Length: 9.5"
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Attachment Method: MIL-STD-1913 or Weaver type rail
- Swivel Capable: Yes (With rail adaptor)
- Pivot/Cant Capable: 25 degrees of Cant
- Spring Loaded: Yes
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.