GG&G XDS Standard Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 7" to 9.5" Aluminum Black
The GG&G Tactical Bipod is specifically designed and manufactured to meet current military requirements. It is exceptionally rugged, and designed not only withstand extreme environmental conditions from -55 degrees Fahrenheit to +155 degrees Fahrenheit, but be operational under those conditions. With the bipod legs deployed it will withstand the military's three foot drop test onto a concrete floor while mounted to an AR15/M16 or M4 carbine and maintain full battle capability. The bipod is manufactured from aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum alloy with extreme duty connection points and fasteners, yet the bipod is still remarkably lightweight at only 11.5 oz.
The Standard XDS Bipod features height adjustment from 7" to 9.5" when measured from the dovetail attachment, silent deployment, fully adjustable legs with thumbnut adjustments and grip tight foot pads. All of the bipod's aluminum parts are bead blasted and Type III hard coat anodized per mil-spec in a non- reflective matte black combat finish. The bipod is equipped with a MIL-STD-1913 rail adapter that does not require tools for installation. The Standard XDS Bipod will also attach to any rifle with a 6 o'clock under barrel MIL-STD-1913 or Weaver type rail.
All of GG&G's superior quality products are proudly manufactured in Tucson, Arizona, USA.
- Adjustable: Yes
- Collapsed Length: 7"
- Extended Length: 9.5"
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Attachment Method: MIL-STD-1913 or Weaver type rail
- Swivel Capable: Yes (With rail adaptor)
- Pivot/Cant Capable: 25 degrees of Cant
- Spring Loaded: Yes
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.005 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Olive Drab Cylinder
$12.99List Price: $24.99 Save $12.00 (48%)
MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Olive Drab Large...
$19.99List Price: $42.99 Save $23.00 (54%)
Peltor Indoor-Outdoor Range E-A-R Ear Plugs (NRR 22 dB) 1 Pair
GG&G Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15 Billet...
Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"...
Atlas BT10 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"...
Atlas PSR Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount Aluminum Black
$319.95 - $339.95
GG&G XDS-2 Tactical Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 8" to 10.25"...
GG&G XDS Heavy Duty Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 8" to 10.5"...
GG&G XDS Quick Detach Standard Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 7"...
Vltor Modpod Rail Mounted Bipod Aluminum
Sierra 7 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount Steel Black
Versa-Pod Prone Bipod Battle Pack 9" to 12" Raptor, Rubber,...