RCBS Full Length Sizer Die 338 Lapua Magnum
- Hornady Shellholder #43 (338 Lapua Magnum)... $4.89 Available
- Hornady Match Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 285 Grain... $39.99 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250 Grain... $35.99 - $309.99 Select Options
- Redding 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 338 Lapua Magnum... $78.99 Available
- RCBS Cowboy Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread Cowboy Package of... $10.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die 338 Lapua Magnum... $30.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 25... $55.36 Available
- RCBS Trim Die 338 Lapua Magnum... $35.99 Available
- Lyman Magnum Impact Bullet Puller... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Full Length Sizer Die 6.5... $21.09 Available
- Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die 338 Lapua Magnum... $70.99 Available
Die Type Included:
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.