Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 309 Diameter
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL309-230-5R 30 Caliber (309... $24.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 308 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 358 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Lee Lead Dipper... $4.79 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 401 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-170-F 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.49 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 311 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 314 Diameter... $18.99 Available
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.