Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Bullet Feeder Kit 45 Caliber up to .67" Long
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1008 40 S&W, 10mm Auto,... $2.99 - $3.09 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Double Disk Kit... $10.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Adjustable Powder Charge Bar... $9.99 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Kit 45 ACP... $248.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Kit 45 ACP... $177.99 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $4.19 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Small Case Slider... $7.19 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
Fits: Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press
Function: Bullet Feed Kit
Material: Plastic, Metal
Kit Includes: Feeder tube, Stand, Hardware, Feed die and fingers for listed caliber
Notes: Kit is complete for one bullet diameter and range of length. Converting to a different caliber and length will require different feed die and fingers. New seater die (shorter) required to seat bullets (not included). Pre-1992 presses require a new shellplate carrier (Available only from Lee Precision)
Shipping Weight: 0.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.