RCBS Fold-Up Hex Key Wrench Set .050" to 5/32"
- Champion Score Keeper AC3 Sight-In Target 14" x 18" Paper... $3.09 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 220 Swift, 243 Winchester, 308 Winchester... $4.19 Available
- Lyman Roll Pin Punch Set 4-Piece Steel... $16.99 Available
- Bondhus Fold-Up Torx Wrench Set T6 to T25... $12.99 Available
- Lyman Tapper Hammer with Interchangeable Brass, Nylon, Steel... $49.99 Available
- Bondhus Fold-Up Hex Key Wrench Set 5/64" to 1/4"... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ed Brown Frame Rebuild Kit 1911 Government, Commander... $18.99 Select Options
- Loctite 271 Threadlocker Red 10 ml... $13.99 Available
- Ed Brown Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- Starrett Automatic Center Punch... $37.99 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $24.79 Available
- Loctite 242 Threadlocker Blue 10 ml... $9.99 Available
Fits: 0.050, 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64" and 5/32" hex screws and bolts
Function: Loosen and Tighten Hex Head Bolts and Screws
Notes: Will fit most screws found on RCBS reloading equipment
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.