Lyman 1-Cavity Bullet Mold #356637 9mm (356 Diameter) 124 Grain Devastator Hollow Point Bevel Base
- Yankee Hill Machine Free Float Tube Handguard Bipod Stud Steel... $1.99 Available
- Lyman 1-Cavity Bullet Mold #452374 45 Caliber (452 Diameter)... $71.99 Available
- Ruger Extractor Spring Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, Mark II,... $1.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 30-180-FN 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $78.99 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #311041 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $71.99 Available
- Nordic Components 3.35" Rail Section for Slotted Customizable... $22.75 Available
- Ruger Disconnector and Trigger Pivot Pin Ruger 10/22 All... $1.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 32 ACP (311 Diameter) 60 Grain Jacketed... $17.29 Available
- Ruger Sear Spring Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, 96/44, 96/22,... $1.99 Available
- Bianchi 580 Speed Strips 38 Special and 357 Magnum Package of... $7.19 Available
- "Pet Loads, Complete Volume" Book by Ken Waters... $48.99 Available
- Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 4-Cavity Lyman Bullet Molds... $36.49 Available
Material: Machined Leaded Steel Mold Blocks
Features: Steel Sprue Plate
Common Sizer Die Diameter: .356"
Shipping Weight: 1.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.