Lapua Reloading Brass 7.62x39mm Box of 100
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Flat... $19.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $5.99 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain... $31.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $2.19 Select Options
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $75.49 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian (7.62x53mm... $119.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 7.62x39mm... $12.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 200 Grain... $37.49 Available
- Thumler's Tumbler Model B High Speed Rotary Case Tumbler 110... $179.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 9.3x62mm Mauser Box of 100... $135.99 Available
- Pellet Pins Brass Cleaning Media Stainless Steel Media 5 lb... $34.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 223 Remington Box of 100... $59.99 Available
New, unprimed brass should always be resized before loading. This brass has undergone factory annealing which extends brass life, as a result of the annealing process the neck portion of the brass may be discolored until the case is cleaned. This is not loaded ammunition.
Lapua brass is now shipped in an instant ammo box: Lapua is now shipping their 100 count boxes of brass in a reusable plastic box that instantly transforms into a 50-round ammo box when emptied. Inside the box on the lid is a grid that contains holes for 50 loaded rounds of ammunition or empty brass. Simply lay the grid across the supports inside the box and it's now converted to an ammo box.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.