Lapua Reloading Brass 7.62x39mm Box of 100
- Hornady Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Full Metal... $23.79 - $551.99 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 123 Grain Full... $12.49 - $599.99 Select Options
- Gunslick Pro Rifle Cleaning Jag 30 to 375 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.59 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Flat... $21.39 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $19.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain... $30.09 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 30-06 Springfield Box of 50... $38.99 Available
- Gunslick Pro Rifle Cleaning Jag 38 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Nylon... $1.59 Available
- Hogue Grip Screws Slotted Head Beretta 92, 96, Taurus PT92,... $8.49 Available
- Allen Standard Scoped Rifle Gun Case 46" Nylon Mossy Oak... $15.49 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Allen Daytona Scoped Rifle Case 46" Nylon Tan and Green... $22.99 Available
New, unprimed brass should always be resized before loading. This brass has undergone factory annealing which extends brass life, as a result of the annealing process the neck portion of the brass may be discolored until the case is cleaned. This is not loaded ammunition.
Lapua brass is now shipped in an instant ammo box: Lapua is now shipping their 100 count boxes of brass in a reusable plastic box that instantly transforms into a 50-round ammo box when emptied. Inside the box on the lid is a grid that contains holes for 50 loaded rounds of ammunition or empty brass. Simply lay the grid across the supports inside the box and it's now converted to an ammo box.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.