Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 18-1/2 lb
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves 1911... $17.61 - $19.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16 lb... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Firing Pin Spring 1911 Extra Power... $3.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $8.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Springfield Ultra Compact, V-10 20 lb... $3.95 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Sear Spring 1911 Colt... $5.99 Available
- HPR HyperClean Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 55... $18.13 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EGW Magazine Release Lock 1911 Slotted Head... $1.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $29.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 17 lb... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government ... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.035 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.