Wilson Combat Magazine Follower and Spring 1911 7-Round Government, 6-Round Officer 45 ACP Colt, Metalform, Wilson Magazine
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 50-Round Plastic Dark... $2.29 Available
- Wilson Combat Base Pad 1911 Wilson Combat 7 and 8-Round... $6.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Officer 45 ACP... $32.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine Follower and Spring 1911 8-Round... $7.99 Available
- Devcon Plastic Steel Bedding Compound... $7.89 - $65.99 Select Options
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Kel-Tec P32,... $17.79 Available
- "The Colt Single Action Revolvers: A Shop Manual Volumes 1 &... $37.95 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Trigger Pull Gage... $21.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine Retainer Plates 1911 Steel Pack of 5... $6.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.043 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.