Burris 30mm Signature Dual-Dovetail Rings Matte Medium
- California Competition Works 4 Pistol Magazine Storage Pouch... $13.50 Select Options
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 26, 27, 33 Polymer Black... $9.99 Available
- Versatile Gun Rack 6 Pistol Gun Rack Vinyl Coated Steel Gray... $24.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 26, 27, 33 Plus One... $9.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Loader 20, 21, 29, 30 Polymer Black... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Nylon Package of 3... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bore Tech Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches ... $3.99 - $35.99 Select Options
The optional offset inserts (not available for 30mm rings) allow a gun to be sighted in that cannot be zeroed with the available windage and elevation adjustments in the scope.
For serious shooters, the optional offset inserts allow a scope to be brought almost to complete zero, then using the windage and elevation adjustments only for the final, fine adjustment. This keeps the erector tube centered in the scope for improved scope clarity and performance.
CHOOSING RINGS: Ring height is determined by measuring the outside objective (bell) diameter on your scope. If you aren't sure which rings will suit your needs, please refer to the Ring Height Application Chart.
Style: Dual Dovetail
Ring Diameter:30 mm
Ring Height: .180" (measured from base of ring to bottom of scope tube)
Offset Insert Option:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.