DMT Sharpeners Mini-Sharp Coarse
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.55 - $18.99 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- Miles Gilbert Bedrock Glass Bedding Kit... $28.49 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 5/8"-24 Thread AR-10, LR-308 Steel... $22.49 Available
- Leupold Standard Scope Base Mauser... $26.99 Select Options
- Troy Industries Alpha Battle Rail Modular Free Float Handguard... $150.64 - $193.99 Select Options
- Del-Ton Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $11.46 - $13.49 Select Options
DMT diamond abrasive surfaces require no oils when being used. Run them dry or with water if you prefer. All DMT Mini-Sharp Sharpeners come with a keychain swivel and split ring attached to their color-coded polymer housing.
- Size: 2.7" x .94" x .19"
- Extra Coarse: 220 Mesh (Black)
- Coarse: 325 Mesh (Blue)
- Fine: 600 Mesh (Red)
- Extra Fine: 1200 Mesh (Green)
Shipping Weight: 0.097 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.