Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Grease Liquid... $7.29 - $10.49 Select Options
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Oil... $7.09 - $9.79 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Pistol Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend... $3.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Hinge Pin Snap Ring AR-15... $2.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $4.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $9.89 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
Technical Information: Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II
Ultima-Lube II is Available in Three Formulations:
Ultima-Lube II Oil - Thin viscosity penetrates hard to get to areas. Ideal for cold weather use, 10° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Tightly fitted handguns of all types.
Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube - All purpose lube for all types of firearms. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Service pistols/revolvers and broken-in custom handguns, Long guns of all action types, AR style rifles in the 20° to 50° F temperature range.
Ultima-Lube II Grease - Ideal for heavy wear areas. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Full and Semi-Auto rifles and carbines, Optimal in AR style rifles at temperatures above 50° F.