Marble's Front Sight .343" Height .531" Width Steel Blue 1/16" Gold Bead
- Redding Carbide Size Button Kit 6.5mm... $29.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches... $6.49 - $82.99 Select Options
- Lee Collet 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 260 Remington... $30.49 Available
- Redding Full Length Sizer Die 260 Remington... $31.49 Available
- Redding Decapping Pins Package of 10... $6.69 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 260 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Redding Body Die 260 Remington... $29.49 Available
- Marble's Front Sight .375" Height .531" Width Steel Blue 1/16"... $13.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 7mm-08 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 6.5 Creedmoor... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Headed Decapping Pins... $2.99 - $15.99 Select Options
Adjustments: Windage drift
Gunsmithing Required: No
Fits: Standard 3/8 inch dovetail slot
Shipping Weight: 0.013 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.