Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Complete Guide: Ruger Mini-14, Mini-30 & Deerfield Carbine" Book
- ProMag Magazine Ruger Mini-30 7.62x39mm Steel... $18.99 - $27.49 Select Options
- Lee Universal Neck Expanding Die... $14.29 Available
- Swift A-Frame Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $57.99 Available
- MTM Pocket Pistol Gun Case 9.5" x 6.5" x 2.2" Plastic Black... $6.99 Available
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $10.99 - $15.99 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mini-30 7.62x39mm Steel Blue... $22.49 - $29.99 Select Options
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 9mm Luger... $31.99 Available
- Real Avid Ruger Gun Tool Multi-Tool... $17.99 Available
- Combined Technology Ballistic Silvertip Hunting Bullets 30... $25.49 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 32 S&W Long, 32 Colt New Police... $31.99 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $7.29 Available
- Ruger Stock Reinforcement Lock Washer Ruger Mini-14, Mini-30... $1.99 Available
Excerpt from the guide:
At first glance the Mini-14 looks very similar to a combination of a M1 Garand Rifle's rotating bolt and the overall appearance of the US Military M14. The M1 Garand (.30.-06 caliber) was adopted by the US Army in 1932 and was carried by most US troops until the 1950's. The M14 (.308 caliber) was adopted by the US Army in 1957 and was later replaced by the current AR-15/M-16 rifle. (.223 / 5.65mm caliber).
The Ruger Mini-14 series 181 was introduced in 1977 and offered an updated rear site, a larger gas piston, magazine release, and a modified bolt mechanism. In 1980 Ruger added a series 182 which introduced a new satin finish to the Mini-14. Early stainless steel receivers were recalled due to cracking because of excessive hardening of the metal during production. Recalled stainless guns had a serial number below 182-51929. Ruger Rifles that have been repaired have two proof marks. ("R" in circle.)
More of What's Inside:
Publisher: Not listed
Date of Publication: Not listed
Number of Pages: Not listed
From the publisher:
The only current printed manual that includes information on ALL models from 1972 ~ 2005.
Includes all serial numbers and manufacture dates for all models from 1972 ~ 2004!
Same concepts apply for the Ruger? Mini Thirty, Deerfield, Standard and Ranch models.
Easy to use -- Comb binding lies open and flat on your work surface.
52 pages - 46 high-resolution grayscale images. Cardstock cover. Bright white paper