Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Complete Guide: Ruger Mini-14, Mini-30 & Deerfield Carbine" Book
- Boonie Packer Chamber Checker Safety Flag Polymer Yellow... $8.19 Available
- UTG Deluxe Brass Catcher AR-15 Nylon Mesh Black... $9.19 Available
- NcStar Stripper Clips For AK/SKS Loader 10-Round 7.62x39mm... $8.99 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "M1 Garand" Book... $6.49 Available
- "The Ultimate Ruger 10/22: Manual and User's Guide" Book by... $12.79 Available
- John Masen Magazine Ruger Mini-14 223 Remington 10-Round Steel... $18.99 Available
- Browning Buffer Browning Buck Mark Pistol... $2.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Replacement Cam-Lock... $18.49 Available
- GrovTec Sling Swivel Bases Push Button Limited Rotation Steel... $7.49 Available
- "The M1 Garand Complete Assembly Guide" Book by Walt Kuleck... $19.99 Available
- "M-1 Carbine Do Everything Manual: Assembly, Diassembly,... $5.99 Available
- The Outdoor Connection Chicago Screws Brass Package of 25... $14.99 Available
Excerpt from the guide:
At first glance the Mini-14 looks very similar to a combination of a M1 Garand Rifle's rotating bolt and the overall appearance of the US Military M14. The M1 Garand (.30.-06 caliber) was adopted by the US Army in 1932 and was carried by most US troops until the 1950's. The M14 (.308 caliber) was adopted by the US Army in 1957 and was later replaced by the current AR-15/M-16 rifle. (.223 / 5.65mm caliber).
The Ruger Mini-14 series 181 was introduced in 1977 and offered an updated rear site, a larger gas piston, magazine release, and a modified bolt mechanism. In 1980 Ruger added a series 182 which introduced a new satin finish to the Mini-14. Early stainless steel receivers were recalled due to cracking because of excessive hardening of the metal during production. Recalled stainless guns had a serial number below 182-51929. Ruger Rifles that have been repaired have two proof marks. ("R" in circle.)
More of What's Inside:
Publisher: Not listed
Date of Publication: Not listed
Number of Pages: Not listed
From the publisher:
The only current printed manual that includes information on ALL models from 1972 ~ 2005.
Includes all serial numbers and manufacture dates for all models from 1972 ~ 2004!
Same concepts apply for the Ruger? Mini Thirty, Deerfield, Standard and Ranch models.
Easy to use -- Comb binding lies open and flat on your work surface.
52 pages - 46 high-resolution grayscale images. Cardstock cover. Bright white paper
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.