Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Complete Guide: Ruger Mini-14, Mini-30 & Deerfield Carbine" Book
Excerpt from the guide:
At first glance the Mini-14 looks very similar to a combination of a M1 Garand Rifle's rotating bolt and the overall appearance of the US Military M14. The M1 Garand (.30.-06 caliber) was adopted by the US Army in 1932 and was carried by most US troops until the 1950's. The M14 (.308 caliber) was adopted by the US Army in 1957 and was later replaced by the current AR-15/M-16 rifle. (.223 / 5.65mm caliber).
The Ruger Mini-14 series 181 was introduced in 1977 and offered an updated rear site, a larger gas piston, magazine release, and a modified bolt mechanism. In 1980 Ruger added a series 182 which introduced a new satin finish to the Mini-14. Early stainless steel receivers were recalled due to cracking because of excessive hardening of the metal during production. Recalled stainless guns had a serial number below 182-51929. Ruger Rifles that have been repaired have two proof marks. ("R" in circle.)
More of What's Inside:
Publisher: Not listed
Date of Publication: Not listed
Number of Pages: Not listed
From the publisher:
The only current printed manual that includes information on ALL models from 1972 ~ 2005.
Includes all serial numbers and manufacture dates for all models from 1972 ~ 2004!
Same concepts apply for the Ruger? Mini Thirty, Deerfield, Standard and Ranch models.
Easy to use -- Comb binding lies open and flat on your work surface.
52 pages - 46 high-resolution grayscale images. Cardstock cover. Bright white paper
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- Ruger Magazine Follower Ruger Mini-14 Blue and Stainless... $2.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Spring Ruger Mini-14, Mini-30 5-Round... $2.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 View More Options
- ProMag Magazine Ruger Mini-14 223 Remington 10-Round Steel... $13.12 - $21.49 View More Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mini-14 223 Remington Steel Blue... $22.99 - $38.99 View More Options
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Glock Pistols" Book... $6.49 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Complete Guide: Ruger 10/22" Book... $10.99 Available
- Ruger Stock Reinforcement Lock Washer Ruger Mini-14, Mini-30... $1.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Hammer Strut 1911 Steel... $7.89 View More Options
- RWS R-50 Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round Nose... $18.99 - $174.99 View More Options
- Ruger Stock Reinforcement Screw Ruger Mini-14, Mini-30... $1.99 View More Options
- Ruger Gas Block Screw Ruger Mini-14, Mini-30... $1.99 View More Options