Cylinder & Slide Short Solid Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver
- Jim Owens Highpower Data Book... $19.79 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Springfield Armory Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP... $13.99 - $41.99 Select Options
- Noveske Polymer Accessory Panel for NSR Handguards 7-Piece... $11.83 Select Options
- Wolff Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander... $4.29 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government... $7.89 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $37.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Officer 24 lb... $6.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Wilson Combat Complete Spring Set 1911 Government... $15.99 Available
- Lyman Trigger Pull Gage Electronic Digital 0 to 12 lb... $67.99 Available
- Ed Brown Extractor 1911 45 ACP Series 70 Blue... $27.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.024 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.