"Rifle Marksmanship" Military Manual by U.S. Marine Corps
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- "U.S. Marine Corps Scout/Sniper Training Manual" Book by... $21.99 Available
- HIVIZ Front Sight Ruger P Series (Except P345), SP101 (Except... $39.99 Available
- "British Enfield Rifles, Volume 2: Lee-Enfield Number 4 and... $14.99 Available
- Ruger Front Sight Cross Pin Ruger SP101... $2.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Hunting Backpack Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Camo... $49.99 Available
- "U.S. Army Survival Handbook" Military Manual by Department of... $15.29 Available
- Swenson Plunger Tube 1911 Blue... $8.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Trace Eraser Spear Tip Rifle Cleaning Jag 270... $3.68 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Shellplate #19S (9mm Luger,... $22.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 303 Caliber 7.7mm... $1.69 Available
- STI Beavertail Grip Safety 1911 Series 70 Blue... $30.00 Available
Publisher: Paladin Press
Date of Publication: Mar. 2002
Number of Pages: 120
From the publisher:
During U.S. military operations, the Marine rifleman is among the first to confront the enemy and the last to hang his weapon on the rack after the conflict is won. That is why U.S. Marines have the reputation as the finest combat riflemen in the world. Now, you can learn their secrets. This manual is the very latest Marine doctrine on the art and science of shooting effectively in battle. Its 10 chapters teach the versatility, flexibility and skills needed to deal with a situation at any level of intensity across the entire range of military operations. Topics covered include the proper combat mind-set; cleaning your rifle under all weather conditions; rifle handling and marksmanship the Marine way; engaging targets from behind cover; obtaining a battlefield zero; engaging immediate threat, multiple and moving targets; shooting at night and at unknown distances; and much more. 8 1/2 x 11, softcover, photos, illus., 120 pp. ISBN 1-58160-316-9
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.