"Rifle Marksmanship" Military Manual by U.S. Marine Corps
Publisher: Paladin Press
Date of Publication: Mar. 2002
Number of Pages: 120
From the publisher:
During U.S. military operations, the Marine rifleman is among the first to confront the enemy and the last to hang his weapon on the rack after the conflict is won. That is why U.S. Marines have the reputation as the finest combat riflemen in the world. Now, you can learn their secrets. This manual is the very latest Marine doctrine on the art and science of shooting effectively in battle. Its 10 chapters teach the versatility, flexibility and skills needed to deal with a situation at any level of intensity across the entire range of military operations. Topics covered include the proper combat mind-set; cleaning your rifle under all weather conditions; rifle handling and marksmanship the Marine way; engaging targets from behind cover; obtaining a battlefield zero; engaging immediate threat, multiple and moving targets; shooting at night and at unknown distances; and much more. 8 1/2 x 11, softcover, photos, illus., 120 pp. ISBN 1-58160-316-9
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- HK Magazine HK 417, MR762 308 Winchester Polymer Black... $93.99 - $99.99 View More Options
- National Target Pasters 1" Square Package of 1000... $6.09 - $7.19 View More Options
- "U.S. Marine Corps Scout/Sniper Training Manual" Book by... $21.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.89 Available
- CB-01 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 25 ACP, 380 ACP, 9mm Luger... $16.99 Available
- DPMS Detachable Carry Handle with A2 Rear Sight AR-15 Aluminum... $101.99 Available
- "Bug Out: The Complete Plan for Escaping a Catastrophic... $12.99 Available
- "The Competitive AR15 Builders Guide" Book By Glen D. Zediker... $32.99 Available
- CB-10 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 270 Winchester, 30-06... $13.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Video "Firearm Safety with Larry Potterfield" DVD... $1.45 Closeout Special
- Pro-Shot Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches... $6.28 - $55.40 View More Options