Ed Brown Standard Barrel Link 1911 .278" Stainless Steel
- Wilson Combat Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government, Commander... $9.99 Available
- Ed Brown Videki National Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $21.99 Available
- Ed Brown Lightweight Magazine Release Spring 1911... $2.99 Available
- Norton India Sharpening Stone Square 6" x 1/2" x 1/2" Medium... $9.49 Available
- Ed Brown Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $8.99 Available
- Ed Brown Competition Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander... $8.99 Available
- Les Baer Custom Oversize National Match Barrel Bushing 1911... $17.99 Available
- Norton India Sharpening Stone Square 4" x 1/4" x 1/4" Fine... $5.99 Available
- Ed Brown Hammer Strut 1911... $7.99 Available
- Colt Barrel Link Pin 1911 Steel Blue... $2.99 Available
Gunsmithing Required: Yes, some fitting may be required
Shipping Weight: 0.009 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.