GPC Magazine Mauser 98 Long Action 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 8mm Mauser 3-Round Steel Blue
- Bold Optima Rifle Trigger Mauser 98 with Side Safety 2 to 4 lb... $48.99 Available
- Forster Trigger Guard Screws Mauser 96, 98 Non-Locking Package... $5.79 Available
- Leupold Standard Scope Base Mauser... $26.99 Select Options
- EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Mauser 98 Matte... $44.99 Available
- Wolff Extra Power Firing Pin Spring Mauser 98... $7.99 Select Options
- Score-High Bench Rest Single Shot Follower Remington 7, 600,... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $24.99 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain... $20.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 250 Grain... $44.49 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 45-70 Caliber (458 Diameter) 300... $21.49 Available
- Tubb SpeedLock Systems Firing Pin and Spring Mauser 98... $59.99 Available
- Remington Picatinny Rail Section 4" for Remington R-15 VTR... $30.99 Available
- Warne Maxima 2-Piece Steel Weaver-Style Scope Base Sauer 202... $24.99 Available
- Timney Speed Lock Spring Mauser 98... $13.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 45 Caliber (458 Diameter) 300 Grain... $21.99 Available
NOTE: When using pointed, spritzer type projectiles, a "U" shaped cutout on the front of the magazine body's face may be needed for reliable feeding.
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.