Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum +P+ 340 Grain Lead Flat Nose Gas Check Box of 20
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $47.99 - $177.99 Select Options
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $20.99 - $411.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Special 200 Grain Hard Cast... $35.99 Available
- DPMS Double Tungsten H Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $34.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Heavy Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $27.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Lead... $25.29 Available
- Silver State Armory Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 147 Grain M80... $19.77 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Window Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $17.05 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 500 S&W Magnum 440 Grain Lead Flat... $57.99 Available
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 60 Grain Fragmenting... $22.95 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Wadcutter... $24.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Heavy 44 Magnum +P+ Ammunition:
ATTENTION:This new load is designed ONLYfor certain firearms. They are as follows; Ruger Red Hawk, Ruger Super Red Hawk, Ruger Super Blackhawk or Vaquero, Freedom Arms Model 83, Taurus Raging Bull, Colt Anaconda and Dan Wesson Revolvers. Suitable rifles include T/C Encore, "modified" Marlin 1894 (see next paragraph), Winchester 1894, any rifle with a falling block action and the Handi Rifle. We get hundreds of emails asking if this load can be fired in S&W revolvers or some firearm other than what is in the above list. The answer is NO. The above list is all inclusive. If some shooters continue to irresponsibly use this product, we may have to discontinue it and that would be unfortunate as it is our best selling 44 mag. load and it gives great performance for those that use it responsibly however, as is always the case, irresponsible use of any product ends up penalizing responsible users.
What do we mean above by "modified" Marlin? Marlin (for an unknown, not well thought out reason) is using a very slow rate of twist (1/38 inches) on their 1894 chambered in 44 mag. Because of this slow rate of twist, the heaviest bullet that the factory Marlin will stabilize is about 270grs. Other firearm makers that chamber for the 44 mag all use a much faster rate of twist so that their guns will stabilize and therefore accurately shoot bullets over 300grs. Many folks today want their 44 magnums to be able to utilize the heavy 300gr. and heavier bullets - Marlin has not figured this out. If you want decent accuracy out of our new +p+ load in a Marlin, it will need to be re-barreled with a twist rate of roughly 1/20 inch. I re-barrel all my Marlin 1894's with a faster twist barrel. A 44 magnum that won't accurately shoot 300gr. or heavier bullets is useless to me.
This load brings a level of power to the 44 mag. that has never before been known.
The below velocities tell the story.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.