Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum +P+ 340 Grain Lead Flat Nose Gas Check Box of 20
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intend for use in some guns check below to check what firearms are approved for use with this load. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Heavy 44 Magnum +P+ Ammunition:
ATTENTION:This new load is designed ONLY for certain firearms. They are as follows; Ruger Red Hawk, Ruger Super Red Hawk, Ruger Super Blackhawk or Vaquero, Freedom Arms Model 83, Taurus Raging Bull, Colt Anaconda and Dan Wesson Revolvers. Suitable rifles include T/C Encore, "modified" Marlin 1894 (see next paragraph), Winchester 1894, any rifle with a falling block action and the Handi Rifle. We get hundreds of emails asking if this load can be fired in S&W revolvers or some firearm other than what is in the above list. The answer is NO. The above list is all inclusive. If some shooters continue to irresponsibly use this product, we may have to discontinue it and that would be unfortunate as it is our best selling 44 mag. load and it gives great performance for those that use it responsibly however, as is always the case, irresponsible use of any product ends up penalizing responsible users.
What do we mean above by "modified" Marlin? Marlin (for an unknown, not well thought out reason) is using a very slow rate of twist (1/38 inches) on their 1894 chambered in 44 mag. Because of this slow rate of twist, the heaviest bullet that the factory Marlin will stabilize is about 270grs. Other firearm makers that chamber for the 44 mag all use a much faster rate of twist so that their guns will stabilize and therefore accurately shoot bullets over 300grs. Many folks today want their 44 magnums to be able to utilize the heavy 300gr. and heavier bullets - Marlin has not figured this out. If you want decent accuracy out of our new +p+ load in a Marlin, it will need to be re-barreled with a twist rate of roughly 1/20 inch. I re-barrel all my Marlin 1894's with a faster twist barrel. A 44 magnum that won't accurately shoot 300gr. or heavier bullets is useless to me.
This load brings a level of power to the 44 mag. that has never before been known.
The below velocities tell the story.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $13.99
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $34.99 View More Options
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $25.99
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $7.99 - $63.99 View More Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $6.99
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $23.99
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $17.49
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 270 Grain Jacketed... $34.99 - $65.99 View More Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 305 Grain Lead... $30.99 - $76.99 View More Options
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 225 Grain XPB... $26.99
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Flex Tip... $18.29
- SBR Special Application Subsonic (SAS) Ammunition 9mm Luger... $23.49
- Remington Golden Saber Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Brass... $31.99
- Copper Only Projectiles (C.O.P.) Ammunition 44 Remington... $20.49
- Bore Tech Rifle Cleaning Brush Bronze Package of 3... $5.69 - $7.79 View More Options