The Oracle features a 16" Light Contour "Pencil" Barrel for reduced weight, a true 5.56x45mm NATO chamber for use with either commercial or mil-spec ammunition, and employs the versatile 1 in 9" rifling twist rate capable of stabilizing a wide selection of different bullet weights. The upper comes equipped with heat resistant GlacierGuard polymer handguards, single rail gas block, ejection port door, forward assist, shell deflector, charging handle, complete bolt & carrier assembly, and an A2 flash hider. Aluminum parts are hard coat anodized to mil-spec, steel parts are manganese phosphate treated (parkerized) matte black.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Lightweight
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: DPMS GlacierGuard 2-Piece Polymer
- Sights: None
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Commercial
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block
- Oracle comes with ejection port door, forward assist & shell deflector
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.