Steelex 5/16" Target Staples Box of 1000
- Gorilla Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 208 Grain Hornady A-Max... $28.99 - $289.90 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $75.95 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Medium Duty 3/8" T50 Target Stapler... $9.99 Available
- Military Surplus MOLLE Sustainment Pouch Nylon... $7.99 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Tipped... $32.49 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Rubber Lined Waterproof Bag Nylon... $8.99 Available
- Check-Mate Magazine Desert Eagle 50AE 7-Round Matte... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $3.29 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $3.19 - $15.49 Select Options
- Military Surplus MOLLE II Standard Pack... $58.67 - $66.03 Select Options
Technical Information: Steelex 5/16" Target Staples
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.