Alexander Arms Ammunition 50 Beowulf 300 Grain Speer Gold Dot Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $20.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $7.29 - $114.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Platinum Series G3 Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 21 dB)... $55.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Providing a semi automatic, light carbine with the performance of the venerable 45-70 rifle, the .50 Beowulf® has found wide acceptance with Military and Law Enforcement agencies. The external ballistics of the Beowulf® cartridge are well suited to urban environments where the shorter range template allows for more flexible application and the large projectile energy delivered by the ammunition can disable both motor vehicles and assailants with body armor. Windscreen glass does not affect the trajectory of the bullet nor does automotive body panels. With frangible projectiles the .50 Beowulf® can be used on most training facilities withough damage and with the addition of the muzzle brake to provide a stand off can be used for building entry.
The combination of devastating stopping power and absolute reliability in a lightweight, familiar form factor, the .50 Beowulf® from Alexander Arms is simply without equal. Please note the 50 Beowulf uses a cartridge case with a rim that is rebated. The rim dimensions are the same as the 7.62x39mm cartridge. Designed for use only with the Alexander Arms 50 Beowulf upper receiver. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.