"Colt 1911 Do Everything Manual: Assembly, Diassembly, Lubrication, Ammunition, Maintenance and Storage" Book by Jem Enterprise
Written by Michael Pugliese, The Colt 1911 Do Everything Manual thouroughly covers the following topics: assembly, diassembly, lubrication, ammunition, maintenance and storage. Breakdown and explanation of the firearm's nomenclature is accompanied by a series of drawn pictures or photographs and text that is clear and easy to understand. Instructions for proper implementation of the "Wad-Cutter" modification is covered as well. The author also briefly discusses combat shooting stances, target acquistion, sight picture, sight alignment and trigger control. If you own a 1911 handgun (Colt or any other manufacturer), this manual is a must have!
- Type: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 54
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jem Enterprises (2010)
- ISBN-13: 978-1-936259-78-6
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $23.63 Available
- Coghlan's Flint Fire Starter... $4.99 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Ruger Single Action Revolvers" Book... $6.49 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Taper Tap 6-48 Thread... $2.29 Available
- Federal Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain XM855 SS109... $179.99 Available
- Colt Front Sight 1911 Stake-On Wide Tenon High Profile .180"... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK