"Colt 1911 Do Everything Manual: Assembly, Diassembly, Lubrication, Ammunition, Maintenance and Storage" Book by Jem Enterprise
- ProMag Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Polymer... $9.99 - $13.29 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine Rebuild Kit AR-15 For 30-Round Aluminum... $6.59 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Model 1911 Series Pistols" Book... $6.49 Available
- "Living with the 1911: A Fresh Look at the Fighting Gun" Book... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Streamlight MicroStream Flashlight White LED Aluminum Matte... $19.49 Available
- Arredondo Magazine Follower Glock 22, 23, 35 40 S&W Teflon... $5.99 Available
- Otis #45 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Oberndorf Extractor Mauser 98 Steel in the White... $28.99 Available
Written by Michael Pugliese, The Colt 1911 Do Everything Manual thouroughly covers the following topics: assembly, diassembly, lubrication, ammunition, maintenance and storage. Breakdown and explanation of the firearm's nomenclature is accompanied by a series of drawn pictures or photographs and text that is clear and easy to understand. Instructions for proper implementation of the "Wad-Cutter" modification is covered as well. The author also briefly discusses combat shooting stances, target acquistion, sight picture, sight alignment and trigger control. If you own a 1911 handgun (Colt or any other manufacturer), this manual is a must have!
- Type: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 54
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jem Enterprises (2010)
- ISBN-13: 978-1-936259-78-6
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.