"Colt 1911 Do Everything Manual: Assembly, Diassembly, Lubrication, Ammunition, Maintenance and Storage" Book by Jem Enterprise
Written by Michael Pugliese, The Colt 1911 Do Everything Manual thouroughly covers the following topics: assembly, diassembly, lubrication, ammunition, maintenance and storage. Breakdown and explanation of the firearm's nomenclature is accompanied by a series of drawn pictures or photographs and text that is clear and easy to understand. Instructions for proper implementation of the "Wad-Cutter" modification is covered as well. The author also briefly discusses combat shooting stances, target acquistion, sight picture, sight alignment and trigger control. If you own a 1911 handgun (Colt or any other manufacturer), this manual is a must have!
- Type: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 54
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jem Enterprises (2010)
- ISBN-13: 978-1-936259-78-6
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.150 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Tipton 1911 Gun Cleaning and Maintenance Mat 11" x 17" Gray
Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Upper Receiver Vise Block...
Sale$19.99List Price: $29.99 Save $10.00 (33%)
Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,...
Wheeler Engineering Bench Block
$21.99List Price: $26.99 Save $5.00 (19%)
Trijicon Night Sight Set 1911 Stake-On Wide Tenon Front &...
$122.00 & SHIPS FREE
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "S&W M&P Pistols" Book
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Model 1911 Series Pistols" Book
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Ruger Single Action Revolvers" Book
"The Gun Digest Book of Automatic Pistols...
$24.99 & SHIPS FREE
Mil-Spec Ammo Cans 50 Caliber and 30 Caliber Combo Pack
Sale$19.99List Price: $44.99 Save $25.00 (56%)
American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual &...
$34.99 & SHIPS FREE
Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 60 Grain Flat...
Sale$17.79Save $2.00 (10%)