HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 264 Winchester Magnum 140 Grain Berger Hunting VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 20
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 308 Winchester 185 Grain Berger... $34.99 Available
- Versa-Pod Bipod Universal Mounting Adapter Black... $26.99 Available
- Champion VisiColor Dartboard Target 11" x 14" Paper Package of... $8.49 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Berger... $34.99 Available
- Champion VisiColor 8" Bullseye Target 8.5" x 11" Paper Package... $5.99 Available
- Model 1 Pivot Pin Detent Installation Tool AR-15... $4.00 Available
- Champion VisiColor Sight-In Target 13" x 18" Paper Package of... $8.99 Available
- CZ Magazine CZ 455 22 Magnum (WMR) 10-Round Polymer Black... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Super-X Power Max Bonded Ammunition 325 Winchester... $42.92 - $428.95 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Berger Hunting bullet line features Very Low Drag (VLD) bullets that have the highest possible ballistic coefficient designed for 300 yards or more. The VLD design incorporates a sharp nose that allows the bullet to penetrate 2" to 3" before it starts to expand. After the initial expansion, the bullet will shed between 40% and 85% of its weight as shrapnel into the surrounding tissue (internal organs).
The combination between the shrapnel and the hydrostatic shock produces a massive wound cavity within the vital area that will be 13" - 15" long. This massive wound cavity results in the animal dropping fast since most go into shock after such a tremendous blow.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.