Gamo PT-85 Tactical Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet with Blowback Quad Rail Red Dot Sight Light Laser and Compensator Black
- RWS LP8 Break Barrel Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Black... $258.99 Available
- Browning 800 Express Break Barrel Air Pistol 177 Caliber... $139.99 Available
- Gamo PT-85 SOCOM Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet with Blowback... $104.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo PT-85 Blowback CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Black... $84.99 Available
- Crosman C41 CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black with Brown... $60.99 Available
- Gamo P-25 Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet with Blowback Black... $89.99 Available
- Gamo MP-9 Blowback CO2 Air Pistol 177 BB and Pellet Caliber... $94.18 Available
- Crosman 2300T Competition Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Zinc... $167.99 Special Order
The Gamo PT-85 Blowback Tactical CO2 powered air pistol is featuring the innovative Blowback feature. This technique provides an authentic look and feel and realistic action and is achieved utilizing a small portion of air to move the slide backward when firing. A rifled steel barrel and textured grip are also features of this new air pistol that is capable of up to 560 fps with Gamo's PBA Platinum Pellets.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 3.3 lbs
Overall Length: 15.0"
Barrel Length: 12.0"
Magazine Capacity: 16
Max Muzzle Velocity: 560 fps
Power Source: CO2
Scope: Red Dot Sight
Shipping Weight: 4.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.