Boker Arbolito Skinner Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4.25" T6MoV Stainless Steel Blade Wood Handle
- Cold Steel Roach Belly Fixed Blade Knife 4.25" Drop Point 4116... $9.99 Available
- Kershaw Select Fire Folding Knife 4.25" Drop Point 8Cr13MoV... $23.99 Available
- Buck 192 Vanguard Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4.25" 420HC... $69.99 Available
- Buck 401 Kalinga Fixed Blade Knife 4-3/4" Skinner 420HC... $104.99 Available
- Benchmade Hunt 15008-BLK Steep Country Fixed Blade Hunting... $97.75 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Boker Game Hunter Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 3.375" Drop Point... $155.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf/Cub Bear Combination Fixed Blade... $134.99 - $354.99 Special Order Select Options
- Browning Big Game Fixed Blade Knife 4.25" Drop Point 440... $89.99 Available
- Ontario TAK Fixed Blade Knife 4.25" Drop Point 1095 Black... $79.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska Light Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 3.5" Skinner... $174.99 Available
Technical Information: Boker Arbolito Skinner Fixed Blade Hunting Knife
- Blade Steel: T6MoV
- Handle Material: Wood
- Blade Length: 4-1/4"
- Overall Length: 8-1/8"
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.