RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 223 Remington
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $7.99 Available
- Redding Extended Shellholder #10E (17 Remington, 204 Ruger,... $14.49 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington)... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Master Single Stage Press Kit... $319.99 Available
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set with Taper Crimp 45 ACP, 45 GAP... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 223... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Small Base 2-Die Set 308 Winchester... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 308... $124.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Seater Die features a micrometer adjustment knob so that bullet depth can be precisely set and reset. The micrometer is connected to a free floating and self centering bullet seating system and has a convenient bullet loading window for easy loading.
To determine the proper neck bushing size, measure the outside neck diameter of a loaded cartridge and subtract 0.002" to 0.003" to allow for a small amount of brass spring back. Shellholder sold separately.
Material: Polished and Heat Treated Steel
For more information on RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Dies, please click the link below: