RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 223 Remington
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington)... $7.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 45 ACP... $22.99 Available
- RCBS Primer Pocket Brush Combo... $15.49 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 17 Remington, 222 Remington,... $11.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $26.99 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 9mm Luger... $18.79 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 9mm Luger... $15.99 Available
- Holland's Primer Pocket Cleaner... $17.49 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 9mm Luger... $22.99 Available
The Seater Die features a micrometer adjustment knob so that bullet depth can be precisely set and reset. The micrometer is connected to a free floating and self centering bullet seating system and has a convenient bullet loading window for easy loading.
To determine the proper neck bushing size, measure the outside neck diameter of a loaded cartridge and subtract 0.002" to 0.003" to allow for a small amount of brass spring back. Shellholder sold separately.
Material: Polished and Heat Treated Steel
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.