RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 223 Remington
The Seater Die features a micrometer adjustment knob so that bullet depth can be precisely set and reset. The micrometer is connected to a free floating and self centering bullet seating system and has a convenient bullet loading window for easy loading.
To determine the proper neck bushing size, measure the outside neck diameter of a loaded cartridge and subtract 0.002" to 0.003" to allow for a small amount of brass spring back. Shellholder sold separately.
Material: Polished and Heat Treated Steel
- 3M Tekk Disposable Ear Plugs (NRR 29 dB) 50 Pair... $10.29 Available
- MEC Powder Bottle Rubber Grommet... $1.99 Available
- MEC EZ Fill Funnel... $8.29 Available
- RCBS ChargeMaster 1500 Powder Scale and Dispenser Combo 110... $334.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 242 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norma Reloading Brass 30-06 Springfield... $21.49 - $929.99 View More Options
- MEC Powder Bushing... $3.99 View More Options