XS Lever Scout Scope Mount Weaver-Style Marlin 444P, 1895 Matte
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- Marlin Receiver Plug Screw Marlin 336, 444, 1895 All Models,... $2.99 Available
- Leupold QRW Quick-Release Weaver-Style Rings... $54.99 - $77.99 Select Options
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 45-70 Government 325 Grain... $32.49 Available
- Hornady Custom Lite Ammunition 243 Winchester 87 Grain SST Box... $26.49 Available
- Lapua Mega Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 155 Grain Soft... $37.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #211 300 Remington Ultra... $1.79 - $2.19 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- DoubleStar Upper Receiver Assembled AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $124.99 Available
- RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (444 Marlin, 45-70... $5.16 Available
- XS Ghost-Ring Hunting Sight Set Marlin 444P and 1895 with... $81.00 Available
Material: Anodized aluminum
Finish: matte black
Features: Allows forward mounting of Scout scopes or red dot sights.
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.340 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.