Knives of Alaska Bush Camp Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 6" D2 Tool Steel Drop Point Blade Rubber Handle Black with Leather Sheath
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $16.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49 Available
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
- KA-BAR Marine Hunter Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 5-7/8"... $44.99 Available
- Remington F.A.S.T. Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 5-3/8" Serrated... $18.99 - $21.99 Select Options
- SOG Aura Hunting Gut Hook Fixed Blade Knife 5" Drop Point... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Knives of Alaska Muskrat Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 2-1/4" D2... $54.99 Available
If you could only have one knife for hunting and camping, the Knives of Alaska Bush Camp Fixed Blade Knife is the knife professionals reach for. The Bush Camp is ideally suited for skinning, quartering, boning, camp chores, and survival. The 6" Drop Point blade is extremely versatile and well balanced. The D2 Tool Steel blade is Double Drawn Heat Tempered for maximum edge retention. The knife comes hand sharpened from the factory with a special convex edge, that remains sharp through many uses. The SureGrip handle is well designed and extremely comfortable, preventing hand fatigue, and provides a secure grip in any conditions. Includes a high quality leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Steel
- Handle Material: SureGrip
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 6"
- Blade Thickness: 0.14"
- Overall Length: 10.5"
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart