Hunter 1100 Snap-Off Belt Holster Right Hand 4" Barrel Ruger Bearcat Leather Brown
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $17.49 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 38 Special 130 Grain Full... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Headed Decapping Pins... $2.99 - $15.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Lead... $25.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 25-35 WCF... $34.99 Available
- Fobus Evolution Roto Paddle Holster Right Hand Ruger Mark II,... $26.05 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 125 Grain... $30.99 Available
- Galco D.A.O. Dual Action Outdoorsman Belt Holster Right Hand... $75.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS 2-Die Set 32-40 WCF... $61.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 130... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bianchi 4101H Ranger HuSH Rig Holster Flap Scoped Pistols... $17.99 Select Options
- Ruger Ejector Rod Assembly Ruger Bearcat... $2.66 - $3.69 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.270 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.