Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 22 lb
- Olympic Arms Magazine AR-15 45 ACP 17-Round Polymer Black... $46.99 Available
- Mossberg Magazine Spring 8-Round Mossberg 500 A 12 Gauge... $3.99 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin Spring 1911 Extra Power... $2.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Firing Pin Spring Extra-Extra Power 1911... $2.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government, Commander 45... $18.99 - $23.99 Select Options
- DeSantis Double Magazine Pouch 45 ACP, 10mm Single Stack... $35.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Leapers UTG Model 4/15 Match Grade Detachable Rear Sight... $28.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP... $41.99 Available
- Wolff Reduced Power Striker Spring Glock 4 lb... $3.49 Available
- Ed Brown Competition Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander... $8.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.039 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.