Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C429-240-SWC 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 44-40 WCF (429 Diameter) 240 Grain Semi-Wadcutter Gas Check
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C358-158-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum,... $19.99 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 to 27 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Thompson Blue Angel Bullet Lube Hollow... $6.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #374... $8.47 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 35 Caliber Box of 1000... $24.15 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 427 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 401-175-TC 40 S&W (401 Diameter) 175... $19.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 308 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-120-TC 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.