Storm Lake Ramped Barrel Kit 1911 Government 9mm Luger 1 in 16" Twist 5.755" 1/2"-28 Threaded Muzzle with Thread Protector Stainless Steel
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $34.99 Available
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves 1911... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Nowlin Prefit Barrel Kit 1911 Government 9mm 5" Ramped... $249.99 Available
- Bar-Sto Semi-Drop-In Barrel 1911 Government 9mm Luger 1 in 16"... $230.99 Available
- Nowlin Prefit Barrel Kit 1911 Government 9mm 5" Stainless... $249.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bar-Sto Match Target Barrel 1911 Government 9mm Luger 1 in 16"... $230.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.45 - $3.59 Select Options
- ERGO Sure Grip Gen 2 FN SCAR 16, 17 Ambidextrous Overmolded... $23.96 Select Options
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $29.99 Available
- Trijicon RMR Pistol Mount 1911 Novak Cut ... $86.70 Select Options
- Benelli Choke Tube Benelli (except Crio) 12 Gauge... $19.99 - $29.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.