Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 20 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread Nylon
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 17 Caliber 5 x 40... $3.09 Available
- Montana X-Treme Patch Grabber Rifle Cleaning Jag 20 Caliber 5... $3.59 Available
- Montana X-Treme Patch Grabber Rifle Cleaning Jag 17 Caliber 5... $3.59 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.69 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 243 Caliber, 6mm 8 x 32... $3.69 Available
- Bore Tech Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches ... $2.39 - $37.49 Select Options
- Bore Tech V-Stix 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 17 to 20 Caliber 40"... $32.49 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 17 to 20 Caliber... $51.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 204 Ruger... $39.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 58 Grain... $21.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 6mm Dasher... $28.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #4 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $3.69 Available
Technical Information: Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Bore Brush
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.