Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45 Colt (Long Colt) (452 Diameter) 230 Grain Tumble Lube 2 Ogive Radius
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $19.29 Available
- Hornady Action Pistol (HAP) Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $17.99 - $289.99 Select Options
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- Lyman 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $20.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL356-124-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $16.41 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 45 ACP... $21.49 - $217.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Pawl... $2.95 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 45 Caliber Box of 1000... $42.49 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 452 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 451 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-102-1R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $19.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.