ASYM Precision Tactical Match Ammunition 223 Remington 75 Grain Open-Tip Match (OTM) with Cannelure Box of 50
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $17.30 - $24.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle .22, .225 Caliber... $16.91 Available
- Sabre Red Pen Pepper Spray 10 Gram Aerosol 10% OC Black... $7.39 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target MR-31 100 Yard Slow Fire... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Accu-Shot BT12-QK Standard Quick Knob Precision Rail Monopod... $94.95 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Ring Alignment and Lapping Kit 30mm... $49.99 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Match Hollow... $29.67 - $30.47 Select Options
- Magpul MS4 Gen 2 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling... $56.95 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Using the finest components in the industry, ASYM Precision Ammunition was developed for shooters, by shooters. During quality control, each piece of loaded ammunition is hand inspected and chamber checked to ensure you're getting high quality rounds in each and every box. Competitive shooters, military and law enforcement personnel as well as hunters, can trust ASYM to perform consistently and accurately in every shooting situation.
From Stan Chen: Tactical Open-Tip Match (OTM) is a high precision tactical load offering utilizing the Hornady 75 grain Open Tip Match bullet with a cannelure. It is a top quality load ideal for duty and tactical/defensive use, as well as match and general precision shooting. This round is loaded in new Lake City brass, which has been sorted and prepped for best performance and uniformity. Load specific loading techniques are used, which balance neck tension, crimp and the cannelured bullet for proper function in semi and full auto platforms, as well as bolt actions. In testing, many 1 in 9" twist barrels will stabilize this bullet, but it is recommend a barrel twist of 1 in 8" or faster with this bullet.
Smith & Wesson Team Captain Julie Golob on ASYM Precision Ammunition:
"I have been using ASYM ammunition for a couple of years now. When titles are on the line, I need the very best. The confidence boost of knowing that I am going into national and world championships with ammo that is not only going to function flawlessly, but is also extremely accurate is huge. I know that when I make my best shots, ASYM will deliver. Whether I am competing or out in the field hunting, I rely on ASYM accuracy and reliability."
Shipping Weight: 1.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.