Buck 346 Vantage Avid Folding Knife 3.25" Drop Point 13C26 Sandvik Steel Blade Charcoal Dymondwood Handle Black
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lansky BladeMedic 4-In-1 Combo Pocket Sharpener... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Smith's Jiffy Pro Handheld Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Gatco Double Duty Tungsten Carbide and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System... $34.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 13C26 Sandvik
- Handle Material: CNC machined Charcoal Dymondwood
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Reversible Belt Clip
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-62
- Opening Method: Blade Kicker
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.375"
- Weight: 4 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.280 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.