Cold Steel Bowie Bushman Fixed Blade Knife 7" Clip Point Blade SK-5 High Carbon Steel Blade Hollow Handle Black
The Bowie Bushman features a wide, clip point blade with a continuously curved cutting edge that is ideal for all types of camp chores. On all Bushman knives, the cutting edge is ground extremely thin and then honed and hand-buffed until it is razor sharp. The included Secure-Ex sheath includes a ferrocerium fire starting rod as well as an integrated carrier. Combined, the two make for a serious survival system all their own!
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: SK-5 Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: SK-5 Carbon Steel
- Blade Shape: Clip
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 54 HRC
- Blade length: 7"
- Blade Thickness: .10"
- Overall Length: 12.25"
- Weight: 10.1 oz
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel...
- Cold Steel Urban Pal Knife 1.5" Serrated 420 Stainless Steel...
DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine...
Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Collator...
Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #1 (22-250...
$16.79Clearance Save $16.70 (50%)
- Leatherman Style CS Multi-Tool Stainless Steel...
Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Feeder Small...
- Ontario OKC Heavy Duty Machete 22" 1095 Carbon Steel Blade...
Leapers UTG Low Profile Flip-Up Front Sight Handguard Height...