This Del-Ton Pistol Flat-Top AR-15 Upper Receiver comes complete and fully assembled, ready for installation onto any mil-spec lower receiver. The forged 7075 T6 Aluminum upper features an 11.5" Government Contour Barrel, Carbine-Length Gas System, F-Marked Front Sight Assembly, 2-Piece CAR-Style Handguards and an A2 Flash Hider. The barrel's 5.56x45mm NATO Chamber, M4 Feed Ramps and 1 in 9" Twist rifling ensure reliable feeding and functioning with a wide variety of both commercial and surplus ammunition.
The Bolt Carrier is machined from 8620 Steel for strength, incorporates a properly staked, chrome lined gas key, and houses a Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt that has been High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) to guarantee a consistent, structurally sound part. This upper receiver is an excellent choice for shooters searching for a quality AR top end at a good price with which to build a Pistol or Short Barreled Rifle (SBR).
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 11.5"
- Barrel Contour: Government
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Parkerized)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Removable A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer, CAR-Style w/Heatshield
- Sights: F-Marked Fixed Front, No Rear
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Commercial
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” upper assembly has a barrel less than 16” in length. Pistol uppers are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.